Please note that foreigners and stateless persons traveling to the Republic of Azerbaijan in connection with the Final Round of the 2017 CEV Volleyball European Championship – Women scheduled for September 20 – October 1, 2017 may get a visa from the representatives of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan at the international airports of Azerbaijan upon arrival.
To get a visa upon arrival foreigners and stateless persons should present one of the following documents:
- Proof of permanent accreditation of a person in accordance with the applicable rules of the European Volleyball Confederation (CEV);
- A ticket to the championship or proof of the possession of a ticket.
Foreigners and stateless persons can apply for a visa within the following period of time:
- August 15 – October 15, 2017 – persons involved in the organization of the event and permanently accredited in accordance with the rules of the European Volleyball Confederation;
- September 1 – October 10, 2017 – delegations and members of teams participating in the championship;
- September 10 – October 5, 2017 – journalists permanently accredited in accordance with the rules of the European Volleyball Confederation, as well as persons who have tickets to Final Round of the 2017 CEV Volleyball European Championship.
Likewise, foreigners and stateless persons from the list of countries approved in according to the Article 4.2. of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan № 923, on June 1, 2016, traveling to the Republic of Azerbaijan in connection with the championship may get visas through the “ASAN Visa” system. Foreigners and stateless persons can get detailed information about and apply for electronic visas at www.evisa.gov.az.