A visa for official visit shall be issued to officers of the diplomatic representations and consulates of foreign countries in the Republic of Azerbaijan, including officers of representations of international organizations, their administrative and technical staff and family members and to foreigners and stateless persons who visit the Republic of Azerbaijan with diplomatic mission or a special mission in cases provided for by the international treaties to which the Republic of Azerbaijan is a party. Duration of stay in the country under these visas shall be established on the basis of validity period of the visas issued. A visa for official visit can also be issued to foreigners and stateless persons who shall participate in official events and conferences to be held in the Republic of Azerbaijan and duration of stay in the country on the basis of this visa shall be up to 180 days.
1.Visa application form. To fill out visa application form:
- Step 1: visit http://eapplication.mfa.gov.az
- Step 2: Register on “Sign up” page.
- Step 3: Fill out the “Application form”.
- Step 4: Submit the application form.
- Step 5: Print the completed application form received by e-mail.
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Non-Malaysian citizens should present Malaysian residence pass.
3.Two passport sized photos of the applicant.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Color photos must be full face and white background.
4.Visa fee (Payment method: bank transfer/ATM deposit).
For Malaysian nationals
- Single entry - 20 USD
- Multiple entry – 350 USD
For other nationalities see here;
Visa processing fee should be transferred to the following bank account of the Embassy;
BANK: MAYBANK Malaysia
Malaysian ringgit: 5144 2230 5596
US dollar: 7144-2200-1648
- Please note that visa fee is non-refundable and confirmation of the payment should be submitted to the Embassy.
- Official note of the country or international organization represented by the foreigner or stateless person, or the application of relevant executive authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents/information not indicated on the list above.
- Processing time is up to 10 days. The day of submission/delivery of documents by mail is not included in processing time. Visa processing starts only after all required documents are available for the Embassy.
- Office hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30 to 12:30
- Foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 15 days must get registered upon place of stay. To do so, foreigners and stateless persons or administration of the place or owner of the residential area (“receiving party”) must submit the application and copy of visiting person’s passport (other border crossing document) to the State Migration Service via official webpage (http://en.e.migration.gov.az/), e-mail (email@example.com) or in person within ten days after arrival of a foreigner or a stateless person in the country.