Ambassador Qaley Allahverdiyev: The Holy Ramadan, per se, teaches us about kindness, compassion and many other charitable behaviors. Solidarity for the sake of humanism is one of them. We need humanism more than ever, especially in these difficult days following the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic. In this regard, I would like to refer to very important remarks by the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev in one of his recent addresses to the people of Azerbaijan. The President strongly advised that in the current circumstances, representatives of the older generation need to be treated with special attention, because it is the elderly people who have the most serious implications in connection with this disease.
Organized warmly by Mesra Charity Home (Pertubuhan Kebajikan Pusat Jagaan Sri Mesra), today our Embassy proudly hosted an iftar dinner for the residents of this beautiful nursing center. With a great pleasure, I and employees of our embassy would like to join this great occasion. Due to the MCO restrictions related with the COVID-19, we postpone our wish to another appropriate date.
I avail myself of this opportunity on my own behalf and on behalf of the Embassy of Azerbaijan to congratulate all Azerbaijani citizens residing in or temporarily visiting Malaysia and our Malaysian brothers and sisters on the occasion of upcoming Eid al-Fitr and wish them robust health and happiness.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Information on changes in the process of issuing visas at the international airports
- Visa on arrival
- State fees
- 2019 Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- 2019 UEFA Europa League final in Baku
- 43rd session of the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO