A visa for business visit shall be issued on the basis of application of state authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan, legal entities functioning in the Republic of Azerbaijan or natural persons dealing with entrepreneurial activity without establishing a legal entity, as well as of branches and representations of foreign legal entities to establish business relations or cooperation in the Republic of Azerbaijan or to foreigners and stateless persons arriving with a document confirming that he/she is dealing with entrepreneurial activity in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
1.Visa application form. To fill out visa application form:
- Step 1: visit http://eapplication.mfa.gov.az
- Step 2: Register on “Sign up” page.
- Step 3: Fill out the “Application form”.
- Step 4: Submit the application form.
- Step 5: Print the completed application form received by e-mail.
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Non-Malaysian citizens should present Malaysian residence pass.
3.Two passport sized photos of the applicant.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Color photos must be full face and white background.
4.Visa fee (Payment method: bank transfer/ATM deposit).
For Malaysian nationals
- Single entry - 20 USD
- Multiple entry – 350 USD
For other nationalities see here;
Visa processing fee should be transferred to the following bank account of the Embassy;
BANK: MAYBANK Malaysia
Malaysian ringgit: 5144 2230 5596
US dollar: 7144-2200-1648
- Please note that visa fee is non-refundable and confirmation of the payment should be submitted to the Embassy.
5.Letter of invitation
- An application of a party inviting the foreigner or stateless person to the Republic of Azerbaijan, sample of which was approved by the relevant executive authority, along with a copy of the charter and state registration certificate of the company/organization in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
6.Copy of flight itinerary (optional)
- copy of flight ticket;
- copy of car registration document and driver’s license, if he/she planning to travel by car.
7.Proof of accommodation (optional)
- Hotel reservation, rental agreement of house / apartment etc.
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents/information not indicated on the list above.
- Processing time is up to 10 days. The day of submission/delivery of documents by mail is not included in processing time. Visa processing starts only after all required documents are made available for the Embassy.
- Office hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30 to 12:30
- Foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 15 days must get registered upon place of stay. To do so, foreigners and stateless persons or administration of the place or owner of the residential area (“receiving party”) must submit an application and copy of visiting person’s passport (other border crossing document) to the State Migration Service via official webpage (http://en.e.migration.gov.az/), e-mail (email@example.com) or in person within ten days after arrival of a foreigner or a stateless person in the country.